Can you believe September is here already?
I am 7 months pregnant today and we have exactly 2 months to go until our due date. Doesn’t sound long does it?
I wanted to set some mini goals for the next month to help me stay focused and not panic too much about what we have left to do!
In September I would like to…
- Make a list for my hospital bag and make sure I have everything I need.
- List everything we still need to buy for baby, and get most of it!
- Finish work!! (My last day is the 1st October so technically not quite this month).
- Tidy the garden
- Organise the nursery
- Organise the spare room
- Grocery challenge to help us save some money
- Create a budget for my maternity leave
So quite a lot to do then. Expect some updates on these as the month goes on.