At my house, Sundays are about relaxing and going with the flow so after a late breakfast this morning I decided to use up some of the leftover veggies in the fridge to make this yummy soup!
- 3 washed, trimmed leeks, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 pints boiling water
- 2 chicken Oxo cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a large saucepan and bring to the boil
- Simmer for 30 minutes until all the ingredients are soft.
- Season well
- Blend to the desired consistency
- Reheat until hot and serve!
I served this soup with a HEB of bread and some chopped crispy bacon!
Wow this was good and perfect for a cold winter day!